Sales Development Representative (SDR) Job Description
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role at Observa is the cornerstone of Observa’s Sales team. You will work directly with senior level sales members, who will teach you to seek new business opportunities by contacting potential customers and selling them on the value of Observa. As a SDR, you are a driving force for the company by boosting sales and contributing to the long-term business growth.
Success in this role is dependent on working hard. Being tenacious, creative and research-oriented will get you ahead. No direct experience required.
Observa is a growing artificial intelligence, analytics and retail execution startup headquartered in Seattle, WA. We leverage a crowd of 250K+ observers, image feeds from IoT devices, and advanced image-recognition technology to deliver a previously unavailable view of the in-store experience with corrective actions for brands and retailers globally. With a thriving customer base and accelerating market traction, Observa is looking for talented and enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
- Generate new pipeline for Account Executives through prospect engagements (cold calling, email outreach, inbound lead management, networking, etc.);
- Have a hunter mentality in identifying new potential opportunities across net new and existing leads and contacts;
- Create a great first impression to our prospects by inspiring them to learn how Observa can benefit their business;
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals – know that sales is a numbers game and you’re here to win!
- Track your data and report your weekly sales results to your peers and manager.
- The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who is process-oriented, creative, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
- Ability to gain trust and persuade people to give you their time;
- Strong attention to detail – we have big goals and need people who will ensure that we are accurately tracking our data.
- Results oriented – you are always looking for ways to improve your process or use your time more effectively to overachieve quotas.
- Strong interpersonal & writing skills to accurately & professionally explain Observa’s value proposition.
- Coachability – understands our team is here to make us better, and that feedback should be both received and given.
- Capable of working effectively & productively remote.
- Fully competent on MSFT and/or G Suite.
- Salary + Commission: DOE
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision, for full-time employees.
- Flexible PTO
Observa is committed to creating an environment free of harassment or discrimination of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all. Employment decisions at Observa are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not consider your gender, gender expression or identity, race, age, color, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability, family or parental status, or any other status. We are a progressive and open-minded meritocracy and encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply. EOE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org