You have a keen eye for detail. You are great at detecting patterns and love record keeping. You get a thrill from solving problems and identifying trends in reports. You want to work from home full-time in a growing company.
If this sounds like you, we want you to work for Observa! We are looking for someone to join our Observer Support Team and work from home for 40 hours a week, with access to medical benefits.
As a member of our Observer Support Team, you will become an expert on your assigned accounts and support our app users by validating user-submitted data to ensure quality. We will rely on you to ensure extreme quality from every user-generated report we receive.
Basic Job Functions:
* Thoroughly review and edit app submissions from Observa app users
* Identify and communicate any trends that arise in your assigned campaigns
* Support the Community Manager as needed
* Lots more! We’re growing, so you actually have room to make your own mark and help us all determine what’s important!
* Computer or laptop that can run Google Chrome with reliable high-speed internet connection
* Familiarity with G-Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, etc.)
* A smartphone (iOS or Android)
* Extreme attention to detail and a love of being correct and reliable
* Positive attitude and interest in learning
* Excellent grammar, spelling, and professional communication skills
* Technical aptitude with a confident familiarity of smartphones, tablets, operating systems, PC
* Minimum 6 months experience providing service to customers in some capacity (via phone, chat, in person, etc.)
* Availability to work eight hour shifts five days a week (slight flexibility available for which days)
* Handle multiple computer applications at one time
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 18 years of age or older
* Legally able to work in the United States
If you’re interested in joining the team and the adventure, please send a brief cover letter describing your interest and a story from your professional life along with your resume. We want to hear about your reliability and attention to detail specifically.
Observa is committed to creating an environment free of harassment or discrimination of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all. Employment decisions at Observa are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We do not consider your gender, gender expression or identity, race, age, color, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability, family or parental status, or any other status. We are a progressive and open-minded meritocracy and encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply. If you are smart, good at what you do, and willing to learn, we welcome you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com