Who We Are…
Observa creates products that provide real time insights into our customers’ retail sales and marketing efforts. Our customers are CPG companies, retail brokers, and retailers themselves. We help them actually see what their customers see as they make their decision. We do this using cutting edge AI and our own Observers in the field via our mobile app. If you are passionate about technology and changing the way the world shops, Observa is the place for you.
What You’ll Be Doing…
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and constantly improving not only customer support, but overall customer experience, at all steps of the customer journey. You will be working with our customers directly: designing and launching projects that provide insight to their sales, marketing, and inventory management efforts.
Your day-to-day might include:
- Working with customers and internal Observa teams to design, build and implement survey projects nationwide.
- Build relationships between customers and the support teams. Identify and resolve project issues, minor product problems, and address basic questions geared towards survey results.
- Foster a relationship between customers and support, making it easier for end customers and Observa teams to resolve issues in the shortest time possible.
- Be the voice of the customer. As someone who works directly with customers, you will be responsible for advocating customer needs and providing an in-depth understanding of customers’ likes and dislikes.
- Organize, analyze, and share results of ongoing surveys, reviews, and feedback to help identify and prioritize key features directly addressing customer pain points.
- Oversee day-to-day customer success execution. Manage overall project health, including planning support of upcoming feature releases, and working with stakeholders to manage dependencies and support related communications.
- Responsibilities include daily/weekly and monthly customer success and support, performance reporting focused on insights helping to improve customer experience.
Who You Are…
Our team is all about being collaborative, inclusive, and laser focused on our customers. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated self-starter with a strong customer success / support background who thrives amidst ambiguity, has a can-do attitude, and strong intuitions about what needs to be done to drive successful projects.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and interpersonal skills ensuring effective cross-team collaboration.
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of excel and the Google suite.
- Clear written and oral communication.
- Customer focused mindset with a passion for enabling the success of the retail community
- Enjoy researching issues and finding resolutions.
- B2B customer service experience is a plus, but is not required.
Observa is committed to creating an environment free of harassment or discrimination of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all. Employment decisions at Observa are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We do not consider your gender, gender expression or identity, race, age, color, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability, family or parental status, or any other status. We are a progressive and open-minded meritocracy and encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply. If you are smart, good at what you do, and willing to learn, we welcome you.
Please note: Final candidates will be required to complete a background check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com