Observa is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site in our Seattle office in support of our leadership team.
Observa is a rapidly growing artificial intelligence and retail analytics startup headquartered in the Ballard/Fremont area of Seattle, WA. We leverage a crowd of 100K+ observers, image feeds from IoT devices, and advanced image-recognition technology to deliver a previously unavailable view of the in-store experience for brands and retailers globally. With a thriving customer base and accelerating market traction, Observa is looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our team.
As our Administrative Assistant, you will work alongside the executive team to understand business priorities, actively anticipate business needs, and drive time-sensitive tasks to completion.
This role requires great attention to detail, top-notch organizational skills, the ability to adapt to multiple requests and personalities, complete tasks ahead of schedule and show flexibility to change direction at a moment’s notice.
The successful candidate will possess the skills to react with appropriate urgency to time-sensitive tasks, the ability to take effective action without knowing the complete picture, and support executive priorities with both internal and external stakeholders.
– Provide seamless support to executives to set and support the business direction
– Manage executive scheduling and travel
– Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
– Manage travel and expense and other various monthly reporting deliverables
– Act as a liaison with current and potential investors, partners, and customers
– Complete human resource and recruiting tasks as required
– Provide general day to day support to all areas of the business as necessary
– General office management and other administrative duties as assigned
– Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal skills.
– Meticulous, detail oriented, and patient.
– Must be reliable, proactive, committed, and quality-focused.
– Experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Hangouts/Meet/Chat, Slides)
– Experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
– Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
– Bachelor’s degree
– Experience working at an early-stage startup
– 2+ years of experience working directly with C-level executives
– Knowledge of venture capital and fundraising processes
– History working with HubSpot
– History working with QuickBooks
– Salary DOE
All offers of employment at Observa are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates. If you have any questions about this process, please let us know.
Observa is committed to creating an environment free of harassment or discrimination of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all. Employment decisions at Observa are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not consider your gender, gender expression or identity, race, age, color, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability, family or parental status, or any other status. We are a progressive and open-minded meritocracy and encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org